Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Back to school

Today was the back to school BBQ at the kids' school. We got to meet Aiden's 4th grade teacher and Alayna's 5th grade teacher. Both seem really great. I wish I had more time to talk with Alayna's teacher though. I think I'm going to schedule a few minutes to talk with her Thursday after school, just so she has an idea of where Alayna is at and what help she'll need. She said she was going to go to the office and look at Alayna's file at the information we've already submitted to the school before tomorrow.

We took a walk through all of the Kindergarten classes and met all of the Kindergarten teachers. There's one teacher that Brooklyn seems to like, she actually SPOKE to her, which is kind of a big deal for Brooklyn. So, I think I may mention that to them on Thursday.

Tomorrow Aiden and Alayna start school! I don't know what to think... My babies are all getting so big. I know this will be good for them, but man, I am SO going to miss them all day long. Thursday Brooklyn just attends for a half day and then Friday afternoon at 3pm she'll get to meet her official teacher and see her classroom. On Monday all the kids go to their regular full day.

Anyways, off to go pack lunches for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment