Pages

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Squishy Baff

My 4 year old got some for her birthday, and tonight we tried it for the first time. My biggest concern was "is that crap going to go down the drain?" Well, it did, but that turned out to be the least of our worries.

It is most definitely NOT a night time thing. The girls needed a bath tonight before bed and they BEGGED for squishy baff. So, daddy and I gave in and we started the bath. Have you ever seen the inside of a diaper? Yea, that's basically what this stuff turns into.

The girls had a blast, but it definitely was a bit too much for Brooklyn. She's having a LOT of trouble settling down for the night. We did our normal bed time routine (pajamas, teeth, bed, kiss the kids, kiss all the stuffed animals, kiss the kids again, give hugs, and tuck them in), nope. Every excuse in the book is being used: I have to go potty, I'm thirsty, I had a bad dream, I thought of great grandma and was sad. (The kids' great grandma died a couple days after Christmas and it was really hard on them).

I think it's going to be a melatonin night for Miss Brookie, because THIS momma needs her rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment