Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2012


My course has a facebook group!! YAY! So exciting!! I'm connecting with people all over the world! The coolest part is seeing how other countries teach evolution. All of you from the United States know that it's taught VERY carefully in public schools as to not offend anyone. It's Creationism VS Evolution. Many people are complaining that they didn't sign up for a religions class. I explained to them why for so many in the United States Evolution and Creationism go hand in hand. It's impossible to discuss one without the other.

I have to admit that prior to this first week of lectures I felt the same way. How can I believe in Evolution when it completely contradicts my faith? But you know what? It doesn't really. You can believe in both Evolution and God. I wish more people in the United States would stop getting their panties in a bunch about things like this.

I wish that Evolution had been taught like this in high school!

No comments:

Post a Comment