Pages

Thursday, April 22, 2010

POOP (yes, the real thing, don't read if your squeamish)

Poop is disgusting. It's not so bad when your children are babies. The easiest poop in the world to clean up is from a breastfed baby. It's not even that smelly. And then, they make you start feeding your child "solid" foods. What does this do to their poop? It makes it completely disgusting. Then they turn 1 and start eating like a regular person and are still months (and sometimes even years) away from potty training. It's horrible. Seriously, the only thing worse than poop is vomit. Thank God that's not something children do daily, the human race would cease to exist.

Brooklyn (my 3 year old) would have been potty trained  by about 18 months if her sister Bella wasn't born when she was 16 months old. Brooklyn has been completely potty trained (a few accidents here and there, but nothing regular) for a couple months now, even at night. The only problem is that she won't poop in the potty. She holds it in until the last possible minute and then poops in her underwear. This giant ball of poop that is so big it won't even go down the toilet when you flush. Getting it into the toilet is a whole NOTHING story, and I'll spare you of that.

I am SO sick of it. I hate poop! I have no problem helping her wipe when she goes in the potty (which has been a whopping 4 times in the last couple of months), but this has gotten SO far out of hand it's not even funny. She refuses to wear a diaper or pull up, she screams "NO! I'm not a baby! I'm a big girl!" And honestly, there have been times when I've yelled back "BIG GIRLS DON'T POOP IN THEIR UNDERWEAR!" Did it fix the problem? Absolutely not. And I then had to apologize because good mommies don't yell at their kids for accidents.

I've tried everything I can think of to get this girl to poop in the potty. No luck. She did poop 3 times for her daddy.

On top of all that poop, my 2 year old is a poop machine. The girl poops 3-4 times a day! There is no end to the poop! If I'm not wiping one butt, it's another! If I could hire a nanny I would, and her only job would be to clean up the poop! And occasional vomit.

No comments:

Post a Comment